VALENTINE CENTERPIECE In The Hoop Machine Emroidery - Digital Download
3 hoop sizes 5X7, 6x10, 7x12 included
5X7 has 10 hoopings
6x10 has 5 hoopings
7x12 had 3 hoopings
There is a small amount of sewing using a regular sewing machine. This is just to connect the hearts to form the centerpiece.
- Finished size approx 12" in diameter
- 10 hearts are done In The Hoop
- Small Applique Hearts on each side of larger hearts
- Diamond Quilting
- Satin Edge & Decorative Motif Edging
- Squares are done in The Hoop. The construction of the hearts into the centerpiece is easily done using a regular sewing machine & our Video Tutorial
- You will need an embroidery machine capable of at least a 5x7 hoop, plus a regular sewing machine for the sewing of the hearts to each other.
You will receive design files in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, XXX, VIP & VP3. If you require a format not listed, please contact me. You may sell the finished product, but not the design.