SPRING CENTERPIECE/APRIL SHOWERS In The Hoop Project -DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
BRING MAY FLOWERS CENTERPIECE OR WALL HANGING
Two Sizes - 5x7 Hoop and 7x12 Hoop 3 Different Center Included:
- April Showers Umbrella Applique
- April Shower No Appliques
- Quilted Only Center
Smaller finished size: approx 9 1/2"
Larger finished size: approx. 15"
All pieces are quilted and stitched together In The Hoop.
- Two layers of petals with nine petals on each layer. Each layer takes 3 hoopings and the last hooping is the center which combines everything together.
- Center is quilted with embroidered lettering & optional Umbrella Applique.
- Plus, an extra center with a unique quilt pattern but no lettering.
- This gives you a variety of centers to be able to use this project in various ways such as a Centerpiece, Wall or Door Hanging, Candle Ring & even a Clock!
- Completely done In The Hoop!
Requires an embroidery machine capable of at least a 5x7 hoop size.
You will receive very good instructions with lots of photos. Additionally, a VIDEO TUTORIAL is available showing the construction of this centerpiece.
You will receive design files in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, XXX, VIP & VP3. If you require a format not listed, please contact us. You may sell the finished product, but not the design.