CHRISTMAS SNOMES TABLE RUNNER IN THE HOOP Embroidery Design - Digital Download
What do you get if you cross a Gnome and a Snowball? You get Snomes! and a whimsical Table Runner for your dining or coffee table.
This cute Christmas Table Runner is done in just five hoopings using a 6x10 or larger hoop. Blocks alternate vertical position so both sides of the table runner have blocks positioned for your guest to view from either side of the table. We have also included version 2 files if you would rather have all blocks facing the same direction
- Snomes are appliques and completely done In The Hoop
- Blocks are attached to each other using a regular sewing machine.
- Quilt designs - Snowflake stipple design
- Backing & binding, if desired also requires a regular sewing machine.
- Video Tutorial included
- Sashing is added In The Hoop
- Finished size approx. 10" X 30"
- 5 blocks with a separate version for all blocks facing the same direction if that is your preference
Written Tutorial and also a Video Tutorial.
You will receive design files in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, XXX, VIP & VP3. If you require a format not listed, please contact me. You may sell the finished product, but not the design.