CANCER SURVIVOR MUG MAT- TWO SIZES: 5x7 Hoop & 6x10 Hoop
This is a turned Mug Mat done In The Hoop. We have a Video Tutorial showing the construction of this type of mug mat by clicking on TUTORIALS in the top menu bar on the home page of our website.
5x7 Hoop- Finished size approx. 4 1/4" x 6 1/4"
6x10 Hoop-Finished size approx. 5 1/2" x 7 3/4"
- Stipple quilted front.
- Mug Section with Motif Border
- Satin & Bean Stitch around the entire mat.
- Awareness Ribbon is embroidered in the Mug Section.
- Embroidered lettering: I AM A CANCER SURVIVOR!
- Our mug mats fit in a standard size greeting card and make a useful alternative to the typical paper greeting card.
These are for a drink (coffee, tea, juice,water) and a snack! Larger than a coaster...smaller than a placemat. Can be used on coffee tables or in the kitchen. Very versatile & since it has a quilted fleece interior it absorbs moisture well..
You will need a machine capable of at least a 5x7 hoop.
You will receive very good instructions with lots of photos.
You will receive a file in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, XXX, VIP & VP3. If you require a format not listed, please contact me. You may sell the finished product, but not the design.