ANGEL with optional MYLAR CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS In The Hoop - Digital Download -
ANGEL CHRISTMAS STOCKING with Optional Mylar
- Front of stocking is done entirely in the hoop.
- 5x7 HOOP & 7X12 HOOP sizes included
- Front is created with two hoopings
- Back and optional lining is stitched on a regular sewing machine
- Optional Mylar instructions for angel
- 2 Different Sets - one with no quilting suitable for felt & the other includes a quilt design for cotton fabric..
Instructions for making the lining with unexposed seams and also instructions for exposed seams
A regular sewing machine is needed for attached the back and full lining. Very easy to do, plus we have included a Video Tutorial showing you how to add the back and lining.
Finished Sizes (approx):
- 5x7 : 9 1/2" long, 4" width at top, 7" width at toe
- 7x12: 14" long, 6" width at top, 9 1/2" width at toe
You will need a machine capable of doing machine embroidery and at least a 5x7 hoop. You will also need a regular sewing machine for the back of stocking
You will receive complete instructional tutorial with lots of photos! PLUS VIDEO TUTORIAL
You will receive a zipped folder, with the following machine formats DST, EXP, HxUS, JEF, PES ,VIP, VP3 & XXX. If you require a format not listed, please contact me. You may sell the finished product, but not the design.